1.11.2009

SketchCrawl, a day late ...


So I made it out of the house today ... had to spend a few hours at the office getting ready for classes to start this week. I'm still not "ready" but it felt good to get back in the swing of things. On my way I stopped for a quick lunch at the local natural food store and did a make-up sketch, since my output yesterday was almost non-existent. Not sure whether this is kosher with the SketchCrawl overlords ... heh heh ... kidding, of course. I must say, it's been a revelation to encounter so many generous, supportive people online who are so seriously into sketching. I only wish I'd gone looking for this community sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.