1.10.2009

Waiting for the Doctor


Another 'waiting' sketch ... maybe it'll become a series. This time I was waiting to see a doctor - the wife and kids had all come down with a nasty case of strep throat (is it ever not nasty?), and it was my turn. It was late in the day, dark outside, and it was a mercifully empty waiting room. I used a green Copic pen, which matched the color of my face at the time, though my scanner darkened it up a bit. I had gotten everything roughed-out when it was time to be poked and prodded, so I had to finish all that hatching a little later. Feeling better now, a couple days later, but still not quite good enough to really get out there and draw a bunch for today's worldwide SketchCrawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.